Educational, cultural and therapeutic music packages for schools:
Suitable for students from Early Years Foundation to Key Stage 5. College and University students:
- Packages are linked to the National Curriculum
- Early years – EYFS, Music Development Matters
- Young people with SEND, PLMD – Sounds of Intent
- Cross curricular links to PSHE and Citizenship.
Our school packages aim to:
- teach musical skills
- develop awareness and understanding of other cultures and traditions
- improve class cohesion and teamwork through musical activities
- develop listening skills and confidence
- improve social, cognitive and fine motor skills.
Music packages we deliver:
- West African rhythm/song/dance
- Arabic rhythm/song
- World singing and percussion
- Themed soundscapes using world instruments
- Guitar workshops
- Ukulele and singing
- Body music and voice
- Electronic – beats and loopers
- Drum Circle projects revolving around a variety of subjects
- Rhythm recovery – confidence building and behaviour management
- Sound therapy.